Cambridge House, 47 Clarendon Road, WatfordLand - Mixed Use Development, Land - Office Development, Office, Office Investment | £ Price on Application | Under Offer
Situated on the edge of North London and the commuter belt of Hertfordshire and South Bucks, Watford is ideally placed for continued growth and to become even more dominant as an office location going forward. Watford town centre has three mainline train stations, Watford Junction, Watford High Street and North Watford, providing regular and direct access to Central London, with a fastest journey time of 16 minutes to London Euston, and numerous Greater London destinations.
Additional direct rail connections to Birmingham, Central Milton Keynes, Hemel Hempstead and St Albans Abbey from Watford Junction and Rickmansworth, Amersham, Chesham, Harrow-on-the-Hill from Watford Metropolitan Line. The town lies 15 miles North West of Central London, 6 miles south east of Hemel Hempstead and 8 miles south west of St Albans. Junction 20 of the M25, 4 miles North West provides quick access to the national motorway network, and junction 5 of the M1, 2 miles to the north east, provides a direct route southbound into Central London.
RARE HQ OFFICE REPOSITIONING OPPORTUNITY EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
– Refurbishment or redevelopment opportunity on the north M25’s pre-eminent office pitch
– Existing building of 24,038 sq ft NIA with 85 car spaces at basement and grade
– Positive pre-app to extend the building to 35,672 sq ft NIA
– Potential for more comprehensive redevelopment or massing
– Record rents recorded on Clarendon Road in 2020 and expected growth
– Limited Grade-A office space and development pipeline
– Watford has seen sustained take-up in H2 2020 and Q1 2021
– Further notable office deals in detailed negotiations
47 Clarendon Road
24,038 - 35,672 Sq. ft
Land - Mixed Use Development
Land - Office Development