We recognise that our success is founded on the quality of our team and we strive to reward commitment and excellent performance.
This is enabled by investing in great people who strive to attain the best knowledge of each market within which they operate and each service line we provide. This expertise and the firm’s extensive accumulated market and technical data informs their advice.
Investment in our staff and maintaining an enjoyable working atmosphere is an extremely important part of our philosophy. We encourage personal development, not only in terms of enhancing professional and technical skills, but also in relation to best business practice.
Perks & Benefits
– Work-life balance is important to us, which is why we offer Hybrid working for all staff.
– Take the day off on your bday if it falls on a weekday and all employees get bonus days off at Christmas.
– We have a social committee who plan lots of fun events throughout the year across all our offices.
– Once a month, breakfast is on us.
– We offer enhanced maternity pay after 3 years of service.
– Cycle to work scheme.
– All employees can take up to 2 paid days a year to volunteer with us.
– We are signed up to Techscheme is a salary sacrifice benefit that lets employees save up to 12% on the price of tech and spread the cost.
Our graduate program
If you are planning your next steps following a Real Estate degree and are looking to further your career in commercial property our graduate programme may be perfect for you.
Our two-year Commercial Property program offers the breadth of experience needed to work across almost all areas of our business. You will be given the chance to experience different rotations, develop your professional network and expand your knowledge of the industry.
How it works
Our structured programme focuses on the completion of the Assessment of Professional Competence (APC) through the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). Throughout the two-years, graduates can expect to work in a minimum of two departments. These may include Agency, Professional, Valuation and Property Management.
We are committed to supporting young professionals and each year we take on both graduates and undergraduates across the various disciplines.
We will provide you with a structured programme, giving you access to the right experience to develop as a property professional, with the opportunity to specialise in your chosen graduate career path.
We all our graduates gain the practical experience they need in order to meet the APC competencies and where possible, preferences are considered when arranging any rotation or liaison, to ensure that you get a say in the direction your career is moving.
What to expect
– Fully funded APC. We will pay for your enrolment, training, CPD and mock interviews
– A dedicated Supervisor/Mentor/councillor to guide you through the process
– All graduates will receive in-house training from our training team who will offer a range of workshops to complement your APC
– Study leave in the run up to your APC
– On-site and off-site training workshops
For more information or to apply please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Graduate role in the subject line.