Prologis Park, Hemel Hempstead
Client Name: Prologis
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Services: Development Project and Leasehold disposals
Brasier Freeth were instructed as agents to advise on the Development Project and Leasehold disposals of Prologis Park, Hemel Hempstead.
What we did
We have been instrumental is the success of this award winning strategic Southern M1 corridor logistics park. The original park has now grown to 45 acres at junction 8 of the M1 motorway.
The quality buildings, a landscaped park, a proactive client, and granular agency knowledge has delivered prime product in a market with limited supply.
A Grade A industrial/distribution building in a premier logistics location strategically placed on the southern M1 corridor ideally placed to serve London and the Midlands. Prologis construct buildings of exceptional quality as evidenced by the first phase of Prologis Park, Hemel Hempstead.
- DC1 – 149,393 Sq.ft pre-let to Gyron
- DC2 – 80,000 Sq.ft pre-let to Hermes Logistics
- DC3 – 169,649 Sq.ft let to Vitabiotics
- DC4 – 14,252 Sq.ft let to Chiltern Timber
- DC4A – 11,402 Sq.ft let to Nile Trading
- DC4B – 8,787 Sq.ft let to Focus Logistics
- DC4C – 13,740 Sq.ft let to Redfits
- DC5&6 – 39,329 Sq.ft + 34,329 Sq.ft let to IWG PLC, we also acted for IWG Group in the acquisition
- DC7 – 22,094 Sq.ft let to Riwal
- Off market, we acquired 11.5 acres for the extension to the park
- Speculative start on start January 2021. Largest unit built in Hemel Hempstead for 15 years. Completion date September 2021
”The Brasier Freeth team live and breathe commercial property. They have excellent in-depth market knowledge of the town and wider region and great relationships across a range of stakeholders from landlowners to developers to occupiers and the public sector”. Paul Weston